Pre Season Training

Guest wilyfox

DJ said back in May that pre-season would begin on the 10th or 11th - i can't remember which; so it's either tomorrow or Wednesday. first person to snap a pic of Harewood, Koumas, Amado or Regula in training wins a special prize...

Edited by wilyfox

Harewood will be there because he told me a couple of weeks ago. He's best friends with a lad I play football with and comes down to ply his trade on occasion. Needs to give 50% more for Wednesday than he does when he's on my team!

Think it begins tomorrow mate

Cheers mate, thought it was a bit quiet on here. Usually people say that they've seen someone at the training ground that looks like someone who's top drawer but it ends up to be a nobody!

Guest wilyfox

Harewood will be there because he told me a couple of weeks ago. He's best friends with a lad I play football with and comes down to ply his trade on occasion. Needs to give 50% more for Wednesday than he does when he's on my team!

does he not strut his stuff then..?

does he not strut his stuff then..?

We're only playing 6-a-side for an hour or two and you can tell he's not quite playing to capacity. Whether that's because we're not paying him - who knows!

Hopefully when he's earning a crust he'll put in 100% each time. He certainly puts himself about but we're all cautious of doing so on him in case we injure him.

2 new Portugese signings were been shown around today, Semedo was with them.

I'm guessing one of those was Regula as he was seen at the ground at the end of last week. The other I'm presuming will be Amado?!

what's his finishing like during 6-a-side, out of interest...?

Well in truth I was quite surprised how poor it was at times. Thing is with pros, when they shoot it's all or nothing. By that I mean they put everything into a shot and it either flies in or goes WELL off target!