Will Milan spend significantly?

Unless we plan to do it with loans, we will need to spend significantly more than one million I'm afraid

Not at all. We can't over extend ourselves again. Say we blow the money in one go with little reward. No doubt you'd be on complaining then.

We will do whatever the budget allows, and rightly so.

Hi, lots of good responses to this post, when MM first took over I was excited for the change but wary of how he would leave us, the shambles that pompey are in now worries me deeply. However look at the flip side, Leics. seem to in a very stable position. Money drip feeding in when its required. Building a stable platform and hoping to sneak in the promotion chase.

I dont think there will be a lot of cash splashed around, and really there is no need to do that, there are plenty of frees and season loans available who are of decent calibre.

When I saw MM in the dressing room after promotion all I could think of was that MM was thinking keeeerrrrrrrching........get me a footy estate agent!!!

I worried about who he would sell to and I suppose I still do.

But as you say for him to do that he has to get us somewhere first. I hope that after what happened at Pompy he will have learnt some things, but whos knows, the man he sold Pompy too may have seemed the real deal at first.