Dave Jones. - It's over to you !

Ok Dave. It's your big moment. Time for you (and I've said this to the last seven managers) to make yourself a Hillsborough legend. It's there for the taking.

This time there are no excuses. It's has been set up with hard work from one of our own boys gary megson. Unfortunately I believe he didn't have the know how (which I argued against before his appointment against many Megson critics) to see this thing through.

Something we will never really know I'm afraid.

We call on you now Dave to show us something different. We claim we are MASSIVE without having evidence on the pitch to back it up.

I remember must be 20 years ago at (if there's a game to watch MADOWL will be there) watching you with your Stockport side turn over a Chesterfield side rather easily. The fans loved you. You I could see were and I remember it well concerned about your fans and what they felt about you.

You've had some big jobs with decent support. However you'll never get another chance like this. You don't know how much we need success. And whoever brings us this success will go down in Hillsborough history and will enjoy every minute doing so.

You've seen what needs to be done by now I'm sure. With Milans backing and success you'll see the best fans in the country.

It's now up to you. Today doesn't count. Luckily we lost no ground. GOOD LUCK

Guest SnookerOwl

The first thing I expect DJ will do is bring in 3 or 4 good loan signings. This is imperative if we are to win most of our remaining games.

He'll know what we have isn't up to the job.

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing who he brings in.

Guest JamieTG100

Over To You Dave Jones - Bring In A Stiker And A Good Left Winger Who can Get In A Good Cross and Put In A CORNER

Guest SnookerOwl

Whoever he brings in I'm confident they'll be much better than what we already have.

This only way is up, surely.

We can't get much worse - especially in terms of scoring goals and creating chances.

I have faith in him.

Guest Tom Lowry

He has the nucleus of an automatic promotion placed team, he just needs to utilise their strengths they shown earlier in the season

I have faith