Charlton

Guest owladdick

With regards to the comments about Semedo, I remember both our manager and chairman stating Semedo got offered a fair bit more by you. I was under the impression we offered 4k but you offered 6k. As stated by Powell in the article above, our chairman has also said that your budget is higher than ours. I agree we shouldn't believe everything, but your budget isn't small enough to complain about. If Stevenage were complaining about the difference in financial clout, it would be more understandable. Thanks for the nice comments about us, but to say that our spending has allowed us to dominate the league is a major discredit to all the work done by us in the summer. We are top of the league because of good management and explain performances by the players, and not because we have money. Good luck for the rest of the season

Guest Charltonwantstobeowl

With regards to the comments about Semedo, I remember both our manager and chairman stating Semedo got offered a fair bit more by you. I was under the impression we offered 4k but you offered 6k. As stated by Powell in the article above, our chairman has also said that your budget is higher than ours. I agree we shouldn't believe everything, but your budget isn't small enough to complain about. If Stevenage were complaining about the difference in financial clout, it would be more understandable. Thanks for the nice comments about us, but to say that our spending has allowed us to dominate the league is a major discredit to all the work done by us in the summer. We are top of the league because of good management and explain performances by the players, and not because we have money. Good luck for the rest of the season

And this