Good luck

Guest Burybum

Guest Burybum
Yes Bury!!!

Have you played Rochdale twice yet? If not then I reciprocate and hope you wipe the flipping floor with them!

Yep they done the double over us :-((

Guest Burybum

Thats what you would expect from them classless fookers , Ritchie has been brought up right ...... I used to play football with his dad Mel RIP .

He is a good bloke seems to know wat he is on about , few niggles in tactics and bringing coke back . Other than that he is doing well in his first year , very well liked too .

Both mate . Good club u support and a cracking message board , plus u have most likely kept Bury afloat for the season with the 2 buys :-))

And they were a bunch of twits when they came to our place last month ..

Love it when fans of other clubs come on and have a good word for us as quite a lot seem to really dislike us,

My dad uses a Bury FC mug at work, the one with brick wall design with GIGG LANE street name and post code on it,

he got it when we played you pre season 3-4 years back, he's had loads of Wednesday mugs that blunt fans kept smashing

or throwing in the river don behind the firm. Respect the likes of Bury and Rochdale where it would be so easy to jump on

the train to Manchester. Great substitution bye the way!

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Guest Burybum

Love it when fans of other clubs come on and have a good word for us as quite a lot seem to really dislike us,

My dad uses a Bury FC mug at work, the one with brick wall design with GIGG LANE street name and post code on it,

he got it when we played you pre season 3-4 years back, he's had loads of Wednesday mugs that blunt fans kept smashing

or throwing in the river don behind the firm. Respect the likes of Bury and Rochdale where it would be so easy to jump on

the train to Manchester. Great substitution bye the way!

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers mate , yeah cracking sub , his first touch too :-) plus I know the mug ur on about lol . Am looking forward to our trip to your place week on Tuesday never been before .

How did I put ur gaffers face in ??

Edited by Burybum