This is how I see it

We've been simply found out. Other teams know we will beat them into the bloody pulp if they dont stend up to our physical play, and why wouldn?t they after all it is their "cup final" ?! We have one source of danger, and it is JJ with his direct running. Even at this level teams can deal with that one player if he is only source of danger, and right now JJ is just that (on his good day). While Marshall was here he used to made players around him better, made our strikers look dangeures, etc...

All in all, on evidence of this season I would have never bet on us against Stevenage, one side in this league that is more physical then we are.

We are lacking class out there, and did nothing to adress that problem in this transfer window.

Thats the thing I cant escape and cant stop getting frustrated about. Why, didnt we get some quality in in january. It's common sense that when you lose your best player, Ben Marshall, who supplied many of our goals and was a catalyst in the things we did well, then you have to replace this guy. We knew he would be leaving, its not as if we were caught off guard. Its so frustrating how Milan or Megson or whoever couldnt see it but the fans could, we needed to use January to strengthen our squad before the most important months in the season. We instead have been weakened and every fan left with a bitter taste in there mouth. I feel sick and tired already, I just feel we missed the oppertunity to get promoted this season. I feel as if we have already missed that, which is a crying shame for a team in 5th place to feel at this stage in the season. However, last season we'd have given our left knackers to be where we are positional wise this season and whilst ever we are in the top 6, we WILL have the chance to get promotion.

I think Mandarić made mother of all gambles there, not to gamble. Right now it is costing us dearly. Thinking that Bostock will fit the role, and make us good again was always a baggar's belief...

I know, whether or not it has something to do with his court case or whatever we just don't know. It just feels so painful to have watched the events of this year unfold like this, its like we could all see it and had the chance to do something about it. Yet here we are. I'm not going along the lines of all this sack Megson, or our promotion hopes are lost but it just feels so bitter right now.

we are a brutal side and when it works and we win, we are happy and accept the style and a necessary evil. Once we start losing, the rose tinted glasses come off and we get angry. The facts are non of us would put up with our style if we had a choice - and now its not working