Why Jordan Rhodes is leaving in January

A few reasons why Rhodes is definitely leaving in Jan.

1. There are a few premier league teams who need a striker (Sunderland, Blackburn and Newcastle to name a few)

2. He's scored 17 goals this season, with some class finishing

3. He's just scored 4 goals - that's already a head turner, but when you add that it was in front of a premier league sized crowd, in a top of the table clash, it's a massive head turner

Shall we have him?

I'm sure he'd love to play in front of crowds like that instead of the few who turn up at huddersfield. Not sure i'd swap him for madine or o'grady though.

They'll get offers that we could, but wouldn't want to compete with I think.

If it ever could happen, He would be an exceptional partner for either madine or o'grady.

yes that performance has just guaranteed he's leaving them next month but don't be deluded lads, we have no chance. there will be lower prem/top end championship clubs in for him.

agreed. I don't think in a million years we'll get him - Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, Blackburn type teams will be all over him.

Guest TonyOwl88

I don't think we should get too caught up on Jordan Rhodes. Our team put in a hell of an effort today, and won within the 100 minutes alotted by the officials.

How you can randomly add 2 mins from nowhere, without any stoppages, I do not know.

We probably won't see Rhodes again until we return to the prem. But they can't get that lucky every week, and I don't think we need to worry about them.

Guest mpinkie182

Pilkington Mk 2 - big offer from a PL Club. Town have show that they are a poor man's Arsenal or Aston Villa with a sell on reputation without any silverware. They won't deny him the chance to play for a real club. Their loss, our gain.

Guest Darkus Owlus

No chance of getting him, complete pipe dream.

After that though they'll be raped with scouts. He's going and the one man team will crumble.

Guest keyser soze

Somebody should have took him out for the fourth...even though i don't like saying that...but that's what i felt.

Exactly what I've been saying. Reda should have hauled him down. 1 match ban, take Xmas off, thanks for ensuring the points.