Online Shop / Christmas Catalogue

Just wondering if I'm the only one out there

Received a Christmas catalogue recently from SWFC obviously designed to make you spend a bit with them for Christmas; so I passed it to family and asked them to e-mail me list of products that would be on there wish list while I was away on my holiday.

I proceed to go to the online store to start adding things to my basket to purchase aswell as a few items for myself and come back with the following opinion

No product codes, makes looking for items difficult

No search function, makes looking for items infuriating

Items missing from Online store that's in the catalogue (WTF!)

Items out of stock and no indication of when stock may be replenished - I'd even quite happily order it and wait a few weeks but that option isn't given.

In summary I've found the whole process infuriating and once I discovered products from the catalogue aren't in the online store (unless I'm just not looking in that mystical section of the store I haven't found) I decided to give up and just hit Amazon for other gift ideas.

Raaaahhhh - rant over

The main issue I have is that they have brought this beautiful catalogue out and then you go online or to the megastore to find that many of the products are out of stock.

I went last week after seeing the catalogue with the intent to spend a sum of money, however I left disappointed and with only a kids polo shirt in my bag. In the short space of time i was there I heard a few people say "have you got this?" "Are there no extra large?" etc only for staff to say "No sorry, we should get some more in March"

Its just disappointing as there are so many people who want to buy but the club seemingly dont want the business...

The main issue I have is that they have brought this beautiful catalogue out and then you go online or to the megastore to find that many of the products are out of stock.

I went last week after seeing the catalogue with the intent to spend a sum of money, however I left disappointed and with only a kids polo shirt in my bag. In the short space of time i was there I heard a few people say "have you got this?" "Are there no extra large?" etc only for staff to say "No sorry, we should get some more in March"

Its just disappointing as there are so many people who want to buy but the club seemingly dont want the business...

I think this is a sign of the improvements in the product range and the increased demand for it..

Credit to the shop & staff.. I believe they are topping £1m in sales this season to date.. compare that with the £500k for the all of last

season..

Doing something right.. Getting the right stock ranges in at the right time though is crucial..