Madine : ALF : Cody

Honest question, didn't Madine have 13 goals for Carlisle half way through the season when we signed him? I wouldn't be surprised if that was more than Cody's at that same point in time and in a higher division.

Dont think we can play the higher division card though, as a load of Madines goals came against none league opposition in the cup.

They all count mind.

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm not on twitter myself but if anyone is would you be able to as Rob Staton (who say's he will be speaking to Megson later) if there is any truth in Cody MacDonald and Matt Tubbs at least then we can put that to bed? (hopefully)

Cody MacDonald keeps popping up all the time yet nothing to suggest we are in for him.

Guest totemowl

I don't understand why in January, we were happy paying £800K for Madine, yet we won't fork out £500-600k for ALF or Cody, who both have better goal scoring records than Madine?

I fully understand Manderic doesn't support SWFC and this is purely a business venture for him..but it seems he didn't mind spending the money in the January transfer window.

There are two reasons for this. The first is that, supporter or not, Madaric is not running a charity so will not be giving the money away, even to little clubs.

The second is that, since signing Madine, Mandaric is disappointed in how much money you have put into Swfc and has decided that you need to put more money into the club before he starts to spend freely.

So stump up yourself before asking others.