Soccer AM this morning

Guest Jump Owl

Guest Distraught!

flip me! - Our best ever manager was always one for the banter like saying Carlton Palmer finishes like Devon Loch and upsetting Alan Brazil by saying his team was playing like Brazil, Alan Brazil.

If Ron was brought back now, he'd probably be saying summat like Sedgewick has the legs of Douglas Bader. :ph34r:

Guest danny wath owl

I thought was all good and light harted banter.

As an aprentice bricklayer i got serious banter! Its all part of the workplace especially amongst groups of males !!

Uto

Guest isparsons

BOOOOOOO MEGSON.

Why did he play O'Connor in midfield?

Oh poo poo, wrong choice of moaning.

Why did he try and have a laugh with the players at training?

Why doesn't he tell more funny jokes?

Megson OUT.

Yeah I agree......also being interviewed on TV, no tie, jacket or shirt......disgrace...what sort of image is he portraying ......good job we still have some "fans" who know the real story...!!!!!!!

flip me! - Our best ever manager was always one for the banter like saying Carlton Palmer finishes like Devon Loch and upsetting Alan Brazil by saying his team was playing like Brazil, Alan Brazil.

If Ron was brought back now, he'd probably be saying summat like Sedgewick has the legs of Douglas Bader. :ph34r:

Favourite BFR quote was when we were giving him some stick chanting Atkinson out.

"Bit harsh on Dalian thought he was doing alright"

Football is generally quite close to the knuckle, a few coaches I had when I was younger, even at a really low level were a bit like that, like a drill sargeant or something and very critical, but its not personal.

I think you have to have a thick skin in football anyway, they will be used to it. I did notice that Clinton Morrison looked by far the most miserable bloke on the field at the end though.