Liam Palmer

Sure i saw him warming up at half time on saturday? Could well be mistaken though.

Trouble is JOC and Miller are performing well at the minute and Coke looked up for it when he came on aswell.

Another good young prospect who really needs to be getting games under his belt to improve.

Sure i saw him warming up at half time on saturday? Could well be mistaken though.

Trouble is JOC and Miller are performing well at the minute and Coke looked up for it when he came on aswell.

Another good young prospect who really needs to be getting games under his belt to improve.

We're safe, hopefully JOC and Miller won't be here next season, so Palmer may as well get games under his belt.

Guest intercity0wl

Personally i dont think geting games under his belt while the team were struggling and the crowd were letting them know about it would have done his develoment any favours, definitely a good prospect for the future though, agree with your views on JOC and Miller, both playing very well at this moment in time.

Just really surprised that he is out of the squad picture completely. A bit worrying that not so long ago he was touted as a rising star and now he's nowhere to be seen

I think it's more likely that Megson is protecting him until next season, he said he didn't want to play him earlier in the season when the defence was running around as if there was a "bombscare".

Probably wants to wait until he's got players in that know will work with him.

Guest TonyOwl88

He was in the squad against Hartlepool as an unused sub.

I agree though... I thought he did well when he came into the side... for his enthusiasm and effort if nothing else. I think Megson saw his levels of performance drop and maybe though it was best to take him out of the spotlight... I mean he is a kid afterall. I would like to see a bit mroe of him before the end of the season though.

I think it's more likely that Megson is protecting him until next season, he said he didn't want to play him earlier in the season when the defence was running around as if there was a "bombscare".

Probably wants to wait until he's got players in that know will work with him.

It will be this im sure, that and the amount of negatitvity that surrounded Hillsborough recently.

We won a few home games, the place was happy again and all of a sudden he was back in the squad on saturday.

He'll be a big player for us, wether its next season or over the next few, no doubts about that.