Sid's attackers up in court today

Guest North Shields Owl

Thankfully the person who attacked Sid had already pleaded guilty which has spared Sids family the trouble of attending court

Thats good to know, but it has to be still hurting. I suppose though the fams concentration will be Sid getting better rather than these (you know what.)

Guest locky

He will not do colly (colchester army nick) if he gets sentenced itll be civi nick and booted out of the forces like your man said colly is like trainning bullshit and beastings hope the rumbleer gets civi nick then back of the dole que

He will not do colly (colchester army nick) if he gets sentenced itll be civi nick and booted out of the forces like your man said colly is like trainning bullshit and beastings hope the rumbleer gets civi nick then back of the dole que

Exactly!

Why reward someone with Colchester nick?

You come out a better person and recieve further education, it is designed to make bad Soldiers better.

I served with a few lads who have been (AWOL etc...), when they return they are flipping machines.

Let him rot with the scum in normal Prison.

Exactly!

Why reward someone with Colchester nick?

You come out a better person and recieve further education, it is designed to make bad Soldiers better.

I served with a few lads who have been (AWOL etc...), when they return they are flipping machines.

Let him rot with the scum in normal Prison.

Would he though. I've been to 3 local prisons recently (part of my job) and they do pretty much what they want.