Would you accept this as a way for us to stop up?

Some people are answering this question differently from others I feel.

Would I take it ? As in it happens in a few weeks time... What choice would I have exactly, I would accept it in the sense that it has happened but I don't exactly have much say in it do I

If Plymouth owed me money, am I going to phone up tomorrow and get a court to close them down, no.

It's not the choice of any of us. Wrong question. But hypothetically: If the FA called me and gave me the given option, then I would probably not send Plymouth out of existance. What I would prefer is a totally different case. I would prefer us to stay up.

So to put the opposite question back:

Would the degree of relief of us staying up overgo the degree of sorrow of PA going out of existence or vice versa?

If you look deep down, I think you would get a 99% unanimous vote from a wednesdayite.

Its clearly going to divide opinions,

I would feel as if we had cheated and it would be a very hollow victory if we stayed up that way.

Personally, I have great respect for the loyal Argyle fans who show such commitment to support their club, and theirs is an established and genuinely good club that does not deserve to be run out of business.

The financial problems within football clubs has already gone to an annoying and ridiculous level and the fewer teams drop out of the league the better,

If we stay up, we have to actually earn it imo.