howq many would you keep

me and my mate were looking down the official team sheet tonight. And the question was how many would you keep out of the 18 man squad for next season. Excluding loans ???

O donnell yes

Spurr maybe

Buxton maybe

Heffernan no

potter no

Teale no

Madine yes

M Morrison no

C Morrison no

Miller no

J Johnson no

Sedgewick no

Otsemobor no

ok .........Everyone .Answers on a postcard............i'll be surprised if anybody puts more than 5

Guest domSWFC

O'Donnell

Madine

Spurr

Buxton

Palmer

Jones

M.Morrison (I know many will disagree, but he's been improving. Hopefully he will become the player we expected)

As much as I like Weaver I'd let him go, look at getting maybe Jamie Jones from Leyton Orient. I'm not sure on O'Donnell and Jameson, I'm far from convinced either will ever be good enough for first choice.

Defence, where do you start? Buxton's done ok so it would be harsh to want rid of him. Spurr - I just think if we get chance to sell him we should, I think his career needs it as well. We need to decide if Daniel Jones is a left-back or a winger. Otsemobor, Morrison, Reynolds, Johnson - maybe in time the last 3 will be good players but I wouldn't be bothered if they all went. I like Rob Jones' commitment but I'd need to see him a few more times (same with Danny Batth).

Coke has something about him, we should keep him. Not sold on Osbourne, I think we need to look elsewhere I'm afraid. Miller, Teale, O'Connor and Potter all need to go, move on from them all. Same for Johnson really, there's quick wingers all over the Football League who are younger, less erratic, better footballers.

Crucially we have to spend money on new strikers. Heffernan hasn't had enough of a chance, although I think we should look at better. Madine is very young and is worth keeping. Mellor and Morrison, I've been a fan of both in the past but in all honesty are they worth keeping? I think we need to look elsewhere again.