Playoff final

Old Trafford has been chosen to host the league 1 & 2 playoff finals, i'm slightly dissapointed it's not at Wembley as i couldn't think of anything better than seeing my club grace the new Wembley stadium for the first time. But on the other hand, not dissapointed it's been chosen over Cardiff, simply because i've never been to Old Trafford and it's only an hour away, also an English playoff final should be played in England IMO.

I was wondering what others thoughts were on this?

With Wembley unavailable then it's between Old Trafford and Emirates for me - Old Trafford is bigger and closer to Sheffield so it's probaby the best choice - but wouldn't have been unhappy to go to Arsenal

If we get to the final of course!

Is it wrong that I would still class winning the play-offs as a failure?

I think if we won the Playoff's 'failure' would be a bit harsh. Slight underachievment would be more fitting. Having said that, this league is much tougher than i and many others thought it was going to be.

Edited by eckington owl

I think if we won the Playoff's 'failure' would be a bit harsh. Slight underachievment would be more fitting. Having said that, this league is much tougher than i and many others thought it was going to be.

You're probably right about the bit in bold.

Just annoying how we have wasted this season IMO. We could have done so much better with a little bit more belief and a more attacking mentality.