We are now in a very stupid rumours situation

Guest Distraught!

Going by the kind of managers they have had previously is a bit daft when you consider that Alex Ferguson has managed Manchester United for nearly 25 years! During this time period football has utterly changed beyond recognition.

It has but it shouldn't stop people recognizing what a great manager Sir Matt Busby was. I don't disagree with Scram one little bit that the next manager will be "stellar" class. What is interesting though is ManU over many years shying away from bringing in top name managers.

Guest Willy Fitzwinders

It has but it shouldn't stop people recognizing what a great manager Sir Matt Busby was. I don't disagree with Scram one little bit that the next manager will be "stellar" class. What is interesting though is ManU over many years shying away from bringing in top name managers.

Looking forward I can see them wanting another dour Scotsman :ph34r:

im loving seeing us bring in new players, of a higher calibre and for a fee we havent been able to do for years.

at the same time, ill be kind of glad when january is over.

would rather have threads about potential signings (however daft) than the usual weekly friday sh!t storm we used to get!

shows we are going in the right direction :cool: