Could someone please shed some light for me?

My old man bought tickets for him me and my brother for Yeovil home game online and was charged £66 (£22 each) for North Stand. Just ordered 3 for Charlton game and he's been charged £70, £22 for him being an Owls Foundation member and £24 for me and my brother!! Also when he got the email confirmation for the Yeovil tickets he could print off all 3 but for the Charlton confirmation he can only print the 2 £24 tickets and a red X appears next to his and no option to print.

Just wondering if we'd missed out on some info being dished out on prices changing, or if its anything to do with VAT. Also when he selected the Charlton tickets on the site it said they were all £22. He's gonna ring club tomorrow just wondering if anyone could help out. Apologies if in wrong thread and again apologies if this info has already been sent out and I've missed it!

Happened to me too. Bought Tranmere tickets for £17 and Dads senior citizen £9. Today I decide to buy Charlton tickets for me £17, the Mrs £17 and Dad which is now £11. When charging me it decided to charge tickets at £17, £19 and £11. The seats are next to each other. Emailed the club.

Figure that out !

In his absence, I'll fill in for James.

Unfortunately, the club have experienced some minor technical difficulties with the online ticketing system. This is being addressed at the moment.

Please feel free to contact the ticket office who will be able to sort this out for you.

I hope this has helped and that James doesn't mind me stepping in.

PS - Also take advantage of some superb post Christmas offers in The Superstore. Buy that special gift for a special someone at a special price as part of this month's special offer. Remember our slogan "Because you're all special to us".

Edited by theowlsman

In his absence, I'll fill in for James.

Unfortunately, the club have experienced some minor technical difficulties with the online ticketing system. This is being addressed at the moment.

Please feel free to contact the ticket office who will be able to sort this out for you.

I hope this has helped and that James doesn't mind me stepping in.

PS - Also take advantage of some superb post Christmas offers in The Superstore. Buy that special gift for a special someone at a special price as part of this month's special offer. Remember our slogan "Because you're all special to us".

Are the "technical difficulties" to do with the price of the tickets or the fact that we can't print one? Cause after speaking to the club today he's been told his ticket is on his Owls Foundation card so needs to take that on Saturday. No one in the ticket office seems to no why the prices have gone up though?