Bristol on Saturday

At the risk of sounding like AI by building up the opposition :mad: I live in Bristol and see/hear a lot about City at the moment and they are in a good run of form and their midfield/attack is full of pace and confidence at the moment. We will need to play out of our skins at the back or we will get torn apart by City. I hope we get a good following at Ashton Gate and that AI can get them motivated, they are vulnerable at the back and we must try and put pressure on their defence - sitting back and defending isn't an option on saturday :excl:

Come on Wednesday let's have a cup run, build confidence and use that in the league - any idea how many tickets we've sold for Saturday?? I screwed up and missed the ticket deadline so I'll be sitting in the Dolman Stand trying to look glum when Morrison's hat trick hits the net :laugh:

At the risk of sounding like AI by building up the opposition :mad: I live in Bristol and see/hear a lot about City at the moment and they are in a good run of form and their midfield/attack is full of pace and confidence at the moment. We will need to play out of our skins at the back or we will get torn apart by City. I hope we get a good following at Ashton Gate and that AI can get them motivated, they are vulnerable at the back and we must try and put pressure on their defence - sitting back and defending isn't an option on saturday :excl:

Come on Wednesday let's have a cup run, build confidence and use that in the league - any idea how many tickets we've sold for Saturday?? I screwed up and missed the ticket deadline so I'll be sitting in the Dolman Stand trying to look glum when Morrison's hat trick hits the net :laugh:

Coming up from Dawlish, have to pick up tickets at the ground.Is this a problem and where do we park ?,if you can help,we would be gratefull .

Think I might be joining you there mate.

Doubt they'lll be selling away end tickets on the day, hope so though.

Coming up from Dawlish, have to pick up tickets at the ground.Is this a problem and where do we park ?,if you can help,we would be gratefull .

Parking is difficult as the police have made lots of no parking areas around the ground so depending on what time you arrive you may be faced with a 15 - 20 min walk. No particular places are good, there is a car park on the road that leads up to the Clifton Suspension bridge run by the local cricket club - costs £5 I think and is a 10 min walk, otherwise just try and find a street in Southville/Bedminster. Be careful parking in some of the industrial untis around the ground cos clamping has been known. Not sure what crowd they are expecting but assume it's no bigger than their usual 14K.

I assume your ticket collection is at the match day ticket office under the main stand and shouldn't be a problem :rolleyes: .

Parking is difficult as the police have made lots of no parking areas around the ground so depending on what time you arrive you may be faced with a 15 - 20 min walk. No particular places are good, there is a car park on the road that leads up to the Clifton Suspension bridge run by the local cricket club - costs £5 I think and is a 10 min walk, otherwise just try and find a street in Southville/Bedminster. Be careful parking in some of the industrial untis around the ground cos clamping has been known. Not sure what crowd they are expecting but assume it's no bigger than their usual 14K.

I assume your ticket collection is at the match day ticket office under the main stand and shouldn't be a problem :rolleyes: .

I may be heading from Cardiff so where would be best to park?

ok ta for that se you on sat U.T.O.