ryan shotton, adam le fondre, karleigh osborne, liam feeney, nathan smith and lee cook

Guest swfc fan

Guest swfc fan

ryan shotton - good young center back played for barnsley one of their best players barnsley fans really rated him. loan/permenant

adam le fondre - lower league talent banging them in for rotherham rotherham fans seem to love him clinical finisher possibly one of the best in league 2

karleigh osborne - young cb at brentford played well against us strong center half i was also impressed by myles weston their winger

liam feeney - pacey winger cant beat defenders southampton was linked with him their intrest seems to have gone quite

nathan smith had a realy good game against us for yeovil higher league clubs have been rumoured again there intrest has seem to have gone quite

lee cook QPR winger can cross a ball his form seems to have dropped but a new challenge could be just what he needs

are these possible players we could get?

Edited by swfc fan

Guest BirdonaMaguire

ryan shotton - good young center back played for barnsley one of their best players barnsley fans really rated him. loan/permenant

adam le fondre - lower league talent banging them in for rotherham rotherham fans seem to love him clinical finisher possibly one of the best in league 2

karleigh osborne - young cb at brentford played well against us strong center half i was also impressed by myles weston their winger

liam feeney - pacey winger cant beat defenders southampton was linked with him their intrest seems to have gone quite

nathan smith had a realy good game against us for yeovil higher league clubs have been rumoured again there intrest has seem to have gone quite

lee cook QPR winger can cross a ball his form seems to have dropped but a new challenge could be just what he needs

1) No, tthug and has attitude problems

2) Good player at THAT level, but you have to ask why no-one has taken the chance before, maybe he's a bit of a ***

3) Need experience

4) Looked ok but again need someone capable of making the step up

5) see above

6) No

1) No, tthug and has attitude problems

2) Good player at THAT level, but you have to ask why no-one has taken the chance before, maybe he's a bit of a ***

3) Need experience

4) Looked ok but again need someone capable of making the step up

5) see above

6) No

I'm not sure if you know something that most don't, but going on Shotton's performances last season for Barnsley (I saw him a few times, my mates a Barnsley season ticket holder) he was anything but a thug, and certainly didn't appear to have any attitude problems at all.

He was Barnsley's main defender last season, pretty impressive for a young defender. Strong, quick, aerially combative and reads the game brilliantly. He would be an excellent addition to most Championship squads. So it goes without saying he'd be a superb addition for ourselves. He would compliment Purse perfectly in the centre half position, but would also offer versatility due to his ability to play at right back as well.

He's someone I've mentioned a few times, at the start of the season and currently, to look at in January. He wasn't loaned out in August because Stoke saw him as a potential squad member, but considering he hasnt played this season so far, I'd imagine a loan move would be considered in January.