January fixtures

Looking at our fixtures January seems like it's going to be quite a telling time for our season. Peterborough, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Charlton. With Bristol City thrown in in the cup.

Maybe make or break for AI. Could see us really pushing for top two or drop back away from the top spots.

Although we've had some big wins this season and we are certainly a far better team than two months ago. I think this will really tell us how good we are.

Don't know about make or break for AI but definitley for our promotion challenge. If we can get out of the month with a decent point total I belive that we will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Guest smithy96

9 points is doable but tough. I agree that we def. need these points. Something to prove against the better teams as well.

Even 8 points is okay to be honest 2wins and 2 draws will be okay I guess as long we stay in top two.

Guest Saturday Owl

More importantly we need to win our next 3 games then focus on the bigger teams.

Exeter, Tranmere and Yeovil are teams we should be beating, of course Exeter away will be tough but the other 2 should be a breeze.

Guest Owls Fan - Est. 1988

The thought of being top at the end of December makes me smile. Best part is its totally doable. Come on Wednesday!