Yellow Kit

Who was that against?

Meant IF we'd have won just once in the kit, not that we did, hence the "5 months too late" bit and the "..." as it would've kept us up!

I didn't put it across very clearly, I tired bear with me. I've just finished a 12 hour shift while also suffering with the deadly man flu virus! :biggrin:

Edited by Donny__Owl

Meant IF we'd have won just once in the kit, not that we did, hence the "5 months too late" bit and the "..." as it would've kept us up!

I didn't put it across very clearly, I tired bear with me. I've just finished a 12 hour shift while also suffering with the deadly man flu virus! :biggrin:

No, it's my fault, if I'd read your post properly the first time I'd have understood what you meant!

Guest gringo69

I'm calling the RSPCA, saying that i've bedded a few grizzlies in my time :ohmy:

Guest danny wath owl

I feel for you mate. Everyone knows man flu is worst virus known to the human race. Way more painfull than childbirth. lol

I feel for you mate. Everyone knows man flu is worst virus known to the human race. Way more painfull than childbirth. lol

This is what I was trying to tell my colleagues.

The women just kept banging on about how they have to suffer periods once a month!!!!!

I told them they should be used to it then.

They just didn't appreciate I'd gotten off my death bed to go in!

:biggrin: