Jermaine Johnson

Guest chaferswfc90

I don't think it really matters where he plays, we all know he can't cross or shoot, so whether he plays up top or on the wing isn't an issue. The main factor about JJ (as giancoopa suggests) is his pace and glimpses of trickery - he basically scares anyone he comes up against and causes defences to shift the way they play against him, doubling up on him or otherwise.

JJ is the key to unlocking the defence without actually making or scoring chances himself, he will create the opening for other players to profit.

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

Id like to see JJ playing at Hillsborough Park and have Waddle back at Hillsborough...hell Id even have Sinton back.. :biggrin:

JJ hasnt convinced me IMO...he gets the ball, runs 50 yds down the wing,goes one trick to many and loses the ball or puts in wee wee poor crosses or usually goes 20,000 feet into the air when he shoots. And he has a bit of a temper on him too... :ph34r:

Guest S6 Kop Owl

Personally i prefer JJ as a winger we missed him last season when he wasnt in the wide areas but Irvine as been suggesting we could see more of him up front this season

which ever position his end product is very frustating!

Where would people like to see JJ playing this season?

Winger

Play him up front.

He scares the poo poo out of anyone he runs at and he's deceptively good in the air and holding the ball up.

He's key to our season next year. Boot it long and get the quick lad to chase it. We're half the team without that option

Agreed. We looked lost without him last season.