tudgay

please leave. you are too good for us. you are a burnley premiership super star in the waiting and far too good for lowly swfc.

do yourself and your career a big favour and beg lawsy to take you to burnley. i'm sure a a bid of 28p would be sufficient

i ma sure burnley would be much easier to get too from derby

Guest JonTheOwl66

please leave. you are too good for us. you are a burnley premiership super star in the waiting and far too good for lowly swfc.

do yourself and your career a big favour and beg lawsy to take you to burnley. i'm sure a a bid of 28p would be sufficient

:laugh:

I think Tudders has been a little randy with your wife..

Big grudge eh.. :biggrin:

I don't support the view by Hatcheeks.

But he's been woeful this season.

Sorry to say this as i've defended you in the past but I don't pass comments on players because I don't go to matches,if I do I always say that I am basing my thoughts on the commentary,can I suggest you do the same

Guest zero)))

What the flip were you expecting him to do today against their 6ft+ defenders everytime we hoofed it up?

Chest it down beat 3 or 4 of them and whack it into the top corner?

The service today to the strikers was poo infact there was no flipping service and it didn't help that Ipswich were dirty like their manager.

I can only remember Tudgay being fouled today.

I do wish we had gotten rid of him for £2 million, but mr strafford wanted £4 million :blink:

Edited by Crooky

Guest barneyowlslovechild

Even though he has not played to a high standard has he not come closest to scoring in the last two games ?

At times he has been our best defender from set pieces

The service from our so called wide players in the last two games has been abysmal - gray , soares , EE (or is HEE HEE - is so s***)

not defending him but giving a balanced argument

Guest zero)))

How he didn't take down one of those 400 ft high balls and bang it into the net with his massive nose i'll never know.

i'll agree with you on that one. :biggrin:

Guest mrbluesky

this is your typical owls fan :rolleyes:

Guest Ballinio

I haven't been part of the 'Tudgay haters' brigade, but he was crap today.

Offered nothing and seemed to get really pissed off with his teammates.

that's because they were a bunch if tw@ts that couldn't even string two passes together, he's the only player in the squad that resembles anything like a player we need, he may have had a bad game but not unlike the other 10 on the pitch!! :angry:

What the flip were you expecting him to do today against their 6ft+ defenders everytime we hoofed it up?

Chest it down beat 3 or 4 of them and whack it into the top corner?

The service today to the strikers was poo infact there was no flipping service and it didn't help that Ipswich were dirty like their manager.

I can only remember Tudgay being fouled today.

i agree with that to some extent and i admit i do have a strange grudge against tudgay. however, he has hardly scored this season and he is looking worse by the game and doesnt really work well with varney. i think he should be tried on the right wing

that's because they were a bunch if tw@ts that couldn't even string two passes together, he's the only player in the squad that resembles anything like a player we need, he may have had a bad game but not unlike the other 10 on the pitch!! :angry:

get your head out of his ball sack and take a breath, the o2 will do you good. tudgay has the worst first touch in the whole squad

as someone shouted out behind me "a touch like a rapist"

get your head out of his ball sack and take a breath, the o2 will do you good. tudgay has the worst first touch in the whole squad

as someone shouted out behind me "a touch like a rapist"

Where did he say he had a good first touch?

"he's the only player in the squad that resembles anything like a player we need"

if that is what we need then we are foooooked. i was just pointing out one of tudgays many flaws and one of the main ones. the others being an inability to score goals and an inability to hold the ball up