LS please get Irvine to make a statement

[

Please LS get AI to make a statement to the fans to back not boo the fans.

Didn't know LS came on Owlstalk

Edited by Crooky

I pay good money for my season ticket. I saved up all year during a recession, I've had to make sacrifices on certain things and cut backs on others to renew my season ticket for next year early. (and before anyone starts, I don't want a medal just making a point)

I pay to watch a team of professionals play "football" !!! Not a bunch of fairies having a game of "Hot potato" and get paid far more than me.

The team expects me to cheer when they are playing well, so they should expect to be boo'd when they play like they did yesterday.

We were told to expect a response after Tuesday nights humiliation, we didn't get one. The players need to give the fans something to cheer about. Some of us fans are simple folk, who understand the game of football in its simplest form. Sometimes you'll win and sometimes you will lose. What we appreciate is a bit of commitment and hard work, if you try your best and put in a shift then you will be applauded regardless of the result.

The players got what they deserved yesterday. I cant say one thing positive about a single players performance yesterday, yet over 20,000 turned up AGAIN ! If I want to boo the players after a performance like that I will do, and I wont be patronised by anyone about it.

flip me, they are supposed to be pro footballers. If they can't handle a bit of booing every now and again then they should look for another job

If booing really affects their performances then again they shouldn't be playing football

I don't get all this crap about fans not booing and 'being nice' to the players so we don't hurt their feelings

Abusing players personally or insulting their familes isn't acceptable but a bit of booing is part and parcel of the game

I agree