LS please get Irvine to make a statement

How about LS going in the dressing room and telling them to earn their bloody money that might be a better bet . The crowd will get behind them if they show passion but if they can`t even pass a bloody football 10yrds to a team mate as professional footballs they don`t deserve backing .

Edited by Homer

flip me, they are supposed to be pro footballers. If they can't handle a bit of booing every now and again then they should look for another job

If booing really affects their performances then again they shouldn't be playing football

I don't get all this crap about fans not booing and 'being nice' to the players so we don't hurt their feelings

Abusing players personally or insulting their familes isn't acceptable but a bit of booing is part and parcel of the game

flip me, they are supposed to be pro footballers. If they can't handle a bit of booing every now and again then they should look for another job

If booing really affects their performances then again they shouldn't be playing football

I don't get all this crap about fans not booing and 'being nice' to the players so we don't hurt their feelings

Abusing players personally or insulting their familes isn't acceptable but a bit of booing is part and parcel of the game

Every now and again.... its every bloody week at Hillsborough, our fans come in 20k's slag the team off not even try to back the team one bit then come on here and then talk bull sh!t, we have all seen what the players in a blue and white shirt can do if we actually support them sing our songs etc..... they say lets get the old lady rocking..... yer in her bloody grave

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!!

Please LS get AI to make a statement to the fans to back not boo the fans. Players respond to the crowd so booing won't help! Get him to tell fans to get behind the lads! C'mon Wednesday!!! Let's get behind these lads cus they are all we've got!!

these set of players are lack lustre with little skill.

apart from the first few games where AI managed to get them to play aboves themselves,they have now decided to give their usual below par performances..

this bunch will take us down.

so stop doing sraffords job of belitleing the fans.

fans have every right to voice the disgust when its plain the players dont give a poo poo.

Guest owls_4_life

Every now and again.... its every bloody week at Hillsborough, our fans come in 20k's slag the team off not even try to back the team one bit then come on here and then talk bull sh!t, we have all seen what the players in a blue and white shirt can do if we actually support them sing our songs etc..... they say lets get the old lady rocking..... yer in her bloody grave

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!!

What comes first the booing or little effort from the players? It's little effort.

Yes the booing is every week - every week that they decide not to show up

yes it might hurt the players' feelings, but it hurts me when I pay good money and have to watch that

How do you expect the fans to react after those sorts of performances clap them off and say better look next time?

I don't boo but that's mainly because I can't even be bothered to do that

Nor do I have a problem with those that do - people have paid good money to see that poo

if players actually put it in for 90 mins then there would be no booing

Edited by owls_4_life

Guest Ripley Owl

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!!

The unfortunate thing that we are going to have to understand is that most of the idiots that post the crap are just born whingers and will only give 100% backing to the team when we are doing well. They just dont understand what the booing and slagging off can do to the players when their confidence is already at a low ebb.We know some of these players arent up to scratch and need wholesale changes at the end of the season , but untill then we need to get behind and encourage them as much as possible.

I agree with your sentiments entirely bolly ! :biggrin:

Guest Ripley Owl

these set of players are lack lustre with little skill.

apart from the first few games where AI managed to get them to play aboves themselves,they have now decided to give their usual below par performances..

this bunch will take us down.

so stop doing sraffords job of belitleing the fans.

fans have every right to voice the disgust when its plain the players dont give a poo poo.

And make things even worse than they already are , well done !

Please LS get AI to make a statement to the fans to back not boo the fans. Players respond to the crowd so booing won't help! Get him to tell fans to get behind the lads! C'mon Wednesday!!! Let's get behind these lads cus they are all we've got!!

We pay our money and if the players are not doing the business then as fans we have the right to let the players know.

All this booing affects the players and makes things worse doesn't float with me, if I was a player and boos were coming from the stands I would raise my game and put in more effort.

How about he makes a statement that all the fans who spent their hard earned money, get a refund from the players for the past 2 matches ?

God you are a complete arse

Guest Ripley Owl

make things worse than they already are?.

and i didn't boo yesterday by the way.

as for full time, i had already left 5 mins earlier.

I was referring to the last line of your post ! Edited by Ripley Owl

I was referring to the last line of your post !

i know you were but it does not change the fact that fans have the rite to voice their opinions.

personally i dont think a lot of the players have the pride to be bothered what people think about them.

sit very close to home bench and essias didn't give a poo poo when he came off.

Guest aphextwins

I'll boo who the roger I like thank you.

I've paid a lot of money for my season ticket and if the football im watching isn't good then im going to complain about it. If the players can't handle a little bit of booing then go and work in a call centre.

If you bought a car and it didn't work would you just sit there and say roger all and just let it sit and rot on your drive?!