leon or varney tonight

Guest owls1521

and i thought the Mrs was hard work when talking about football.

When talking about midfield engines then yes O'Connor is doing a fine job but that is generally the remit of his position.

What we have in Varney is an industrious striker willing to chase down loose balls, fight for space and run with the ball. After JJ's injury Varney is probably our biggest threat going forward and seems to have taken on a lot of the attributes that have made Tudgay a fan favourite over the last couple of years and seems to be off the boil.

Bloody hell....

This is like going to a restaurant, opening the menu and seeing there are only two options available as main...... Beef Stroganoff, or AIDS......

It's a no brainer.

Someone who has been scoring, causing problems with his pace and putting defences under a lot of pressure, or an over-sized, idle, useless fat bast.ard

Edited by Glaser

Guest owls1521

Bloody hell....

This is like going to a restaurant, opening the menu and seeing there are only two options available as main...... Beef Stroganoff, or AIDS......

It's a no brainer.

Someone who has been scoring, causing problems with his pace and putting defences under a lot of pressure, or an over-sized, idle, useless fat bast.ard

I agree 100 percent mate

what I cant get over is that come 60 to 70 mins father T will take reg off for clarke

WHY ?????????

Guest owls_4_life

Vaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

VAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hope so! Got him down as first scorer