Doncaster

Area of stand where online ticket are sittuated are a bit naff to be honest.

Looks like that is the initial allocation because we got the whole stand last season, in which case it's a bit unfair on the ST holders as general sale will get better seats.That is unless the online seating plan bears no relavance to the actual seats, as has happened on a few occasions for away games this season.

Looks like that is the initial allocation because we got the whole stand last season, in which case it's a bit unfair on the ST holders as general sale will get better seats.That is unless the online seating plan bears no relavance to the actual seats, as has happened on a few occasions for away games this season.

I'd guess that they kept the rest of the tickets for people purchasing in person at the shop or on the phone.The four blocks were probably just for online purchases.

Does anyone have problems buying tickets online from a Mac?Been trying to sort Donny tickets for the last 15 minutes and it's a bit of a nightmare.Seems to be 'holding' my tickets that I tried to book, but now won't let me pay for them, and won't let me cancel them, even though it's gone over the 5 minute 'hold' time.

Does anyone have problems buying tickets online from a Mac?Been trying to sort Donny tickets for the last 15 minutes and it's a bit of a nightmare.Seems to be 'holding' my tickets that I tried to book, but now won't let me pay for them, and won't let me cancel them, even though it's gone over the 5 minute 'hold' time.

Any luck mate?Try PM-ing Deejayone if not.

:ohmy: you would miss a game like this for the sake of £6??Can't you go in to the shop and buy them?

It's the principle of it, I have already been ripped off twice this season by SWFC forcing me to pay more money to rival club.I live in Newcastle so no.