Palace Away

I find it hard to believe that we would have sold out the away allocation for Palace away, but there were only 25 seats available in block BX yesterday and now I can't select the block when trying to order online.I'd assumed they would just open up the next block once those 25 tickets had sold. If I can't get the tickets online does anyone know if you can pay on the gate for this match?

I find it hard to believe that we would have sold out the away allocation for Palace away, but there were only 25 seats available in block BX yesterday and now I can't select the block when trying to order online.I'd assumed they would just open up the next block once those 25 tickets had sold. If I can't get the tickets online does anyone know if you can pay on the gate for this match?

They might have sold out mate, i can't see wednesday asking for a big allocation for this, plus theres quite a few owls living in and around london that probably fancy going to it.

I'm after some tickets as well & have e-mailed the ticket office to see if they are getting any more.I'll let you know if I get a reply

Surely it hasn't sold out for a Tuesday night game??We often have a fair few seats spare when we play them on a Saturday, and there has been no notice on the OS that tickets are close to selling out. I imagine there is just a problem with the online service at the mo.

In previous seasons you've always been able to buy on the day at Palace. You have to walk past the away turnstiles to the away ticket office, queue up and buy your ticket, and then queue up again to get in.Can't see there being any problem at all. Selhurst Park holds 26500, and they got 12760 against Derby on Saturday. Our game is a midweek night, so they'll be lucky to even match the Derby gate.

Guest Gornaldo

Can anyone give a solid answer to this one?I completely expected to pay on the gate, surely they aren't close to selling out?Tuesday night in London??

I'm looking at a lot of available seats right now on the ticket page, it looks like after more or less shifting our original allocation, Palace have given us a further allocation of seats. And there's plenty of them, so I think you'll be okay paying on the gate.

Guest dodgy_bowls

i bought mine on thursday, but haven't received them thro the post.do you think they'll be coming down on the coach and i pick them up from the ticket office? i've had to do that before at watford.i'll obviously be ringing the ticket office when it opens at 9am, but i just wondered if anyone might know...?