Tom Lees

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

I wouldn't take it so seriously - the lines are fine and most desperately want us to do well. It's a very passionate sport with no real middle ground.

Fortunately  I don't  mate. Just can't  understand  people moaning every week.

IT'S  LIKE PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN  THE  LAST 15 YEARS OF SH!TE

Edited by full fathom five

Guest white kanu
1 hour ago, kidc77 said:

I have seen at least 3 goals where he has been stood watching. You can't switch of in this division or else you get punished. As we were shown once again today. 

Im not sure if they are being told to mark zonal or if it is just the players making bad decisions but it's happening way too often, every time a ball goes into the box I'm expecting is to concede. 

Fair play for evidencing your argument but how many has he prevented?

1 minute ago, white kanu said:

Fair play for evidencing your argument but how many has he prevented?

Not enough, and this isn't just a dig at Tom lees our entire back line no matter who plays are doing the same. It must be zonal marking because otherwise the players are making far too many mistakes. Either way it needs sorting and super fast 

Guest white kanu
2 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Not enough, and this isn't just a dig at Tom lees our entire back line no matter who plays are doing the same. It must be zonal marking because otherwise the players are making far too many mistakes. Either way it needs sorting and super fast 

I agree with you there. Looked a good unit last year but disjointed this season.

The root of the problem really was when the ball went wide right (their aspect) and we just stood and watched - the guy even tripped himself up, got up and still was able to stand there with the ball - before rolling it 5 yards for an unchallenged cross into an unmarked player for an unchallenged header into our net

Needed to be much more tenacious in addressing the player in possession - and much brighter with our marking and awareness of opposition players

Absolutely no blame on Westwood or Bannan - but the other 4 didn't cover themselves in glory at all