ALAN IRVINE - TACTICAL GENIUS

Guest mickymagik

Guest mickymagik

Well done Alan and the boys today.

3 on the bounce and Nowt more could be asked of Irvine and the team

Win, lose, draw I will support my team.

We may not be brazil but I love you all the same :)

Guest ravenjetbyrne

He speaks more sense than u muppett

THEY ARE ALL SHEEP MICKY

THEY CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES

WE LOVE OUR TEAM,,,,

AND WE ARE OVER THE MOON WITH THE WIN,,,LIKE ANY SANE FAN

WE HAVE NOW WON 3 GAMES IN 6 GAMES

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ,WE HAVE FOUND OUR CONFIDENCE,OUR PASSING,,AND WE NOW LOOK LIKE AN EXCITING TEAM,THAT SCORES GOALS AND WINS FOOTBALL MATCHES

I SAID IT WOULD TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO CLICK ,BUT NOW IT HAS AND LETS BLOODY WELL ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Attendance of 16,500

AI = Financial ruination.

I can understand why some people are frustrated with Irvine's style of football and I agree he isn't the right man to take us forward.

But to place ALL the blame on him for the stay-aways is rubbish- I think it's more down to the fact that people have less money!

If I didn't have a job or was losing mine, I certainly wouldn't be going.

Guest Ratty-owl

THEY ARE ALL SHEEP MICKY

THEY CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES

WE LOVE OUR TEAM,,,,

AND WE ARE OVER THE MOON WITH THE WIN,,,LIKE ANY SANE FAN

WE HAVE NOW WON 3 GAMES IN 6 GAMES

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ,WE HAVE FOUND OUR CONFIDENCE,OUR PASSING,,AND WE NOW LOOK LIKE AN EXCITING TEAM,THAT SCORES GOALS AND WINS FOOTBALL MATCHES

I SAID IT WOULD TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO CLICK ,BUT NOW IT HAS AND LETS BLOODY WELL ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

What like the ones that smear themselves in poo ???????

Those having a pop at tactics please start by telling me what those tactics are? What were they Wednesday night?

Isn't it about time individuals stopped treating S6 as a dumping ground, a place where some people think it's ok to blame & have a go at players/management for other problems whether that owls related or not.

There's letting off steam and then there's blindly getting on backs & brutal verbal attacks. It wasn't so evident today hopefully the tide is turning but please think about it in future, it's counter productive

Gave my ticket away today, no way an i going to watch dull football under this man, every time i go this season i find myself saying, 'flip me this is bad, im never going again' this week i stuck to that, those who went today i take my hat off to you but this type of football is not for me.

Guest mickymagik

Doubt it trev

It's his choice nobody forced him to give it away!

I love swfc and through thick n thin I'll support

Sounds crazy doesn't it

I suppose council owl is not a fan then mickymagik , super tactical Al has drove another fan away ,soon mate it'l be you and ravenloony happy clapping at Hillsborough , all on yer own ,

i pay my money trev so i can have an opinion, we're shocking, i dont enjoy going, even if we win i come home with the face on over the performance we put in, you have to be blind or dim to enjoy going to hillsborough these days.