Renewal Corporate Pricing is out

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Most businesses will write things like this off against their tax liability, if they've got a decent accountant. Sadly my business was never big enough to lose such costs, but anyone with a decent business won't feel it. 

But may well object on principle. 

If you've no affiliation to the club you will probably look at other local clubs that may offer the same. 

Business entertaining is usually non-deductable?

18 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

Corporate was the first domino to fall when DC bought the club. The first time I got to hear DC in person was a forum hosted to hear from disgruntled box holders after he jacked up the price. This was year 1, so when everyone else was still in love with him and before Wembley etc.

All Wednesday fans should be listening because we are all in the same boat. 9 years of history confirms this sh*t circles back to impacting on everyone eventually.

Yep. He p155ed me off day one when he said we had to start wearing a jacket and tie... to a f'kn football match. T055er! 

For that reason, among others, during his tenure, we've put nowhere near as much into the club (financially) with that tvv@ at the club as we did when Milan was here. 

The sooner he flips off the better!!!

• Like 2