Wembley club coaches

Are Wednesdayite coaches open to anyone or just members? My old man’s travelling down in the car with us but has to travel back up after while we stay down, he wants coach travel back up, wondering if ICO or Wednesdayite is easier and which is more likely? 

thanks

46 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Are Wednesdayite coaches open to anyone or just members? My old man’s travelling down in the car with us but has to travel back up after while we stay down, he wants coach travel back up, wondering if ICO or Wednesdayite is easier and which is more likely? 

thanks

Wednesdayite is for everyone and you book on there website, needs to contact those organising buses explaining that he only wants to travel back. 

I should think he'll still have to pay full price. 

On 19/05/2023 at 13:26, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

thanks

We will do him one way travel , looks like we will be parking in the GREEN car park, 

Coach tickets are currently on presale to wednesdayite members with general sale from 10am tomorrow

When he books tell him to email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com so we can make a note and are not waiting for him

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pahowl said:

We will do him one way travel , looks like we will be parking in the GREEN car park, 

Coach tickets are currently on presale to wednesdayite members with general sale from 10am tomorrow

When he books tell him to email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com so we can make a note and are not waiting for him

Appreciate that mate, thank you. 

2 hours ago, pahowl said:

How many coaches are you taking down

5 hours ago, pahowl said:

To book do you need an account or is it just on the site from 10am tomorrow to book? Just so he knows