Buying tickets online for "Family & Friends"

I'm trying to purchase a mates season ticket seat ticket for the play off home leg and on Friday when I bought mine on Friday a window popped up with all the names in my F&F list that were allowed a ticket , but now after logging on this morning that window doesn't show.

Is there a way of purchasing for family and friends ?

Thanks in advance

I bought all ours yesterday via that link on the site, but it won't reappear for me now either so maybe you only get one shot at it if you've already bought your own ticket.

Either log on as them, or log on after 5pm today when all the season ticket holder seats are released and bag the seat you want asap before somebody else gets it (or tomorrow morning, info on the website isn't clear as to whether you can actually buy released ST seats at 5pm or at 9am tomorrow, but I'd give it a go after 5 today)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WadsleyOwl said:

I'm trying to purchase a mates season ticket seat ticket for the play off home leg and on Friday when I bought mine on Friday a window popped up with all the names in my F&F list that were allowed a ticket , but now after logging on this morning that window doesn't show.

Is there a way of purchasing for family and friends ?

Thanks in advance

Probably will have to go to ticket office now unless you wait till they go on sale to all season ticket holders or if they've got an online account you can login as them if you've got there ID number and email address. 

I've just purchased brothers Peterborough away ticket this way as he hasn't got a clue how to buy online. I even set his account up for him. 🙄

• Thanks 1