no surprize

The fortunes of our team at the moment is of no surprise. We have all the same old training staff , doing the same old things, with a clear lack of knowledge in how to put things right. Forget the Bullens, the Thompsons, and the rest, we desperately need a new start. A new manager will bring in his own backroom staff for sure, partially when he's seen what we have in the old school. I fear this season's fate may be beyond a new manager, but at least give him a chance to see what we have, what we need, and most importantly, what we don't need. 

2 hours ago, slug said:

The fortunes of our team at the moment is of no surprise. We have all the same old training staff , doing the same old things, with a clear lack of knowledge in how to put things right. Forget the Bullens, the Thompsons, and the rest, we desperately need a new start. A new manager will bring in his own backroom staff for sure, partially when he's seen what we have in the old school. I fear this season's fate may be beyond a new manager, but at least give him a chance to see what we have, what we need, and most importantly, what we don't need. 

Like we just had done so with Monk start of season? 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"