Two questions and an observation

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

That's not an observation.

That's an opinion. Another thread made to speak badly of Chansiri and the team.

I agree the whole ticket refund situation is causing abit a complex and hinders any positivity coming from the club but do realise the nonsense you spout is not helpful 

Its not a dig at the players, but certainly you can interpret it as a dig at the Chairman as he has made many poor decision that have led us to this point. You know when we used to have these conversations in bars or at work, snarky little comments used to end up with the recipient getting a friendly poke in the eye. Lets say that my observation was an opinion, but I think its difficult to argue that our Chairman does have a plan so I would suggest that opinions is moving towards an observation. My opinion is that he doesn't want to spend money so he will make an appointment after the window closes. I hope my opinion is incorrect but we shall see.

46 minutes ago, eightbelow said:

My opinion is that he doesn't want to spend money so he will make an appointment after the window closes. I hope my opinion is incorrect but we shall see.

Fair enough but my opinion is based on facts and sacking Pulis and signing Andre Green is classed as spending money.

That's why your opinion wasn't an observation, you didn't state the good with the bad. Just the bad, to spread your negativity 

Where is the good? We are back in the bottom 3 with no manager and the transfer window is closing soon. You can call it spreading negativity if you like but the facts are the facts, so its really an observation. I think the Chairman doesn't have a plan and is extremely naive when it comes to football matters, that's an opinion that I would stand behind.