I-FOLLOW TV

15 hours ago, mkowl said:

What do you recommend out of interest, asking for an erm friend

If it's Edge you're using, don't worry, it's fine - and it's best to stick to what you know as changing would hardly be worth the hassle.

If you're using Internet Explorer still then I heartily recommend changing to either Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox. Pick any as they're all good modern browsers.

I think that as far back as Windows 7 would Edge be compatible. Only if you're using Windows Vista, or XP etc., might your choice of browser be constrained. 

16 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

LAPTOP - HDMI - TV 

TV - CHROMECAST - PHONE

I will get back to you on if my TV browser does the job there is also an option of looking for IPTV search Google to find out what this is if you aren't sure.

Laptop to TV via HDMI sounds good but I don't think I'm bothered about attempting to fling a match to my phone from my TV via a Chromecast. 

lol

Guest mkowl
8 hours ago, cowl said:

If it's Edge you're using, don't worry, it's fine - and it's best to stick to what you know as changing would hardly be worth the hassle.

If you're using Internet Explorer still then I heartily recommend changing to either Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox. Pick any as they're all good modern browsers.

I think that as far back as Windows 7 would Edge be compatible. Only if you're using Windows Vista, or XP etc., might your choice of browser be constrained. 

Cheers use Edge and its latest Windows