I-FOLLOW TV

I'm familiar with these methods what I'm saying is my new Samsung TV has a brilliant browser integrated it plays videos from our website flawlessly was wondering if anyone had logged into follow this way? Looks like it will work to me only one way to find out when that code arrives.

11 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

I'm familiar with these methods what I'm saying is my new Samsung TV has a brilliant browser integrated it plays videos from our website flawlessly was wondering if anyone had logged into follow this way? Looks like it will work to me only one way to find out when that code arrives.

Can't see why it shouldn't work if everything else does. Failing that if you have a PC or  a Mac plug your TV in to it and away you go.

I use my Smart Samsung TV as a computer monitor.  

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Has anyone successfully used I-FOLLOW via TV browser? 

You can watch any of the non live ifollow videos via your TV browser, but the only way I have found to stream live ifollow is to hook up either a laptop or desktop with a HDMI connection. 

Also don’t use the Microsoft edge browser, it cuts the connection for me every few minutes. 

1 minute ago, s63owl said:

You can watch any of the non live ifollow videos via your TV browser, but the only way I have found to stream live ifollow is to hook up either a laptop or desktop with a HDMI connection. 

Also don’t use the Microsoft edge browser, it cuts the connection for me every few minutes. 

I see I'll have a play around I know laptop will work easily enough 

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair anyone daft enough to use Edge or Internet Explorer in 2020 should have their internet cut off for good

But the ‘e’ is the button for the internet. 

• Love 1

Guest mkowl
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair anyone daft enough to use Edge or Internet Explorer in 2020 should have their internet cut off for good

What do you recommend out of interest, asking for an erm friend

6 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

So will it work? Ipad, android phone, laptop or smart tv? Which is best?

LAPTOP - HDMI - TV 

TV - CHROMECAST - PHONE

I will get back to you on if my TV browser does the job there is also an option of looking for IPTV search Google to find out what this is if you aren't sure.

8 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

So will it work? Ipad, android phone, laptop or smart tv? Which is best?

Yes as long as you download the app. There is this disclaimer at the bottom of the ifollow page. You also cannot screen mirror from the app

Live matches and full match replays are unavailable on iOS and Android mobile/tablet devices via a browser. Please download the app by clicking on the appropriate App Store image.

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 16.48.16.jpg

Those two games are televised by Sky hence why only audio is available to UK customers if you are looking to pay per game via iFollow. Everyone who is a season ticket holder and takes up one of the club's streaming options, will be able to watch those two matches plus the other seven via the iFollow platform.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheWednesday said:

Those two games are televised by Sky hence why only audio is available to UK customers if you are looking to pay per game via iFollow. Everyone who is a season ticket holder and takes up one of the club's streaming options, will be able to watch those two matches plus the other seven via the iFollow platform.

If you pay per game, you can get these two for £9.99 from Now TV, along with any other Sky Sport programmes on that day.