Feels like the script of any movie with a hero... coming in, doing a poor job, then Rocky music sequence where they have to put in a heavy training shift and do better, and now towards the end he's performing to the standards we're expecting and he's doing a good job!

Well done Fox, I've been one of your most bitter critics but I do like being proved wrong, like you've done over the past 4-5 matches!

• Like 1

Fox and Palmer both had great games Saturday. Still don’t think they’re good enough if we are to start challenging for the play offs again. 

Think the main reason they’ve improved is that we have stuck with the same back 4, even after the Hull game we didn’t change it. Not constantly chopping and changing it, not asking them one week to be full backs and then wing backs the next. 

What i liked was how when Bannan got taken down in the 2nd half near thier box, Fox came over and pushed their player away. 

It was good to see him getting stuck in.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

What i liked was how when Bannan got taken down in the 2nd half near thier box, Fox came over and pushed their player away. 

It was good to see him getting stuck in.

Agreed, I want to see that fire in the belly to defend the team.

• Agree 1

Don't think Fox has played a blinder last few games but his current form is at an acceptable standard for the Championship.

Just shows you should never give up on any player while you are still paying them a wage (Abdi).

• Agree 1