Where's my chuffing trade discount you promised me 

And my free bottle of Tyreshine!!!

3 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

And a Merry Christmas to you mate.

^^^^^Billy Bullshìtter this one Easty 

lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

It’s not nice to constantly criticise but I’ve been saying Palmer hasn’t been up to it for years. Like a few others.

Differnce the last year or so it he’s been exposed because he doesn’t have a few other quality players around him mopping up his mistakes. Westwood, Lees and Loovens etc used to bail him out on a regular basis. It got ignored by lots because apparently it doesn’t matter if we win.

There was a thread after the Blackburn game highlighting his mistakes and position sense. That isn’t anything new, differnce is he’s now getting punished.

We need at least 1 better full back for each side going forward. Whether that’s possible with the current financial situation I’m not sure. 

It's not just his "Skill" that's in question Jonesy,

If they ever make a sequel to Kevin N Perry he'd be a perfect cast for Kevins sulky  Cousin from Worksop ..

His attitude and demeanor are that of an awkward 15 year old.

I'm not a fan but I daresay Dingle Mick would clothesline this one in minutes in training..

He needs a massive wake up call.... 

• Like 1

Palmer always seems to have a rough deal here.

He’s not the best player in the team, never has been and never will be. But he has almost 200 appearances for Sheffield Wednesday, almost all of which have been at Championship level. He has a level of experience at this club and in situations similar to what we’re in now. 

We need better, but with what we’ve got we need to be playing Palmer. For everybodies sake - including Baker’s.