Foundation ID Number

For some reason I was under the impression that, when you joined the foundation membership, your were given a different ID number to your general sale ID number.

I joined the membership this season but have only just noticed that it's the same ID number that I had before. Has this always been the case or have they recently changed it?

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

my foundation id is different from my ST client id

hope that helps

Thanks. I thought it should be different. Maybe it's just if you're an ST holder.

Will have to look into it as it means I can't utilise my priority points!

My foundation number is same as my usual online client ID - the office team match the foundation card number to the address they have on their records,  all my family are foundation members this season and the numbers are all matched up.

Personally i think its best to have your TPP matched up with the foundation card -0ne day with all the members and foundation members they will have to seperate ticket sales like they do with season ticket holders and general sale etc. 

15 minutes ago, Shudavknown said:

My foundation number is same as my usual online client ID - the office team match the foundation card number to the address they have on their records,  all my family are foundation members this season and the numbers are all matched up.

Personally i think its best to have your TPP matched up with the foundation card -0ne day with all the members and foundation members they will have to seperate ticket sales like they do with season ticket holders and general sale etc. 

Yeah I suppose. Just seems unfair that somebody could buy a foundation membership and never go to a game yet have the same priority as me who pays for a membership and pays on the gate. My priority points are effectively worthless.

I totally get ya, - but they dont serpetate members and foundation members at the moment, so you could have bought a £40 membership and never gone to a match and still get priority, guess membership is £40 a season, and foundation is £104 per season.

Last week club changed foundation membership to £104 one off payment, to stop the late applications,  membership has been off sale a while now.

but i do think they will start looking at  TTP with these 2 memberships in future. 

On 07/05/2017 at 20:38, Chardron said:

Yeah I suppose. Just seems unfair that somebody could buy a foundation membership and never go to a game yet have the same priority as me who pays for a membership and pays on the gate. My priority points are effectively worthless.

Yeah. I noticed this last year. 

Someone who goes to games regularly AND has a membership only has ONE place

i go to a few games AND have a foundation- so I've got TWO places 

Always pays to read the rules. 

8 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

Yeah. I noticed this last year. 

Someone who goes to games regularly AND has a membership only has ONE place

i go to a few games AND have a foundation- so I've got TWO places 

Always pays to read the rules. 

So how do you have 2 places?

I also have a foundation membership.

2 minutes ago, Chardron said:

So how do you have 2 places?

I also have a foundation membership.

I too have 2

1 id with my ST which has all my TPP on

1 id for my foundation membership (10TPP on as i purchased an extra home leg ticket)

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

I too have 2

1 id with my ST which has all my TPP on

1 id for my foundation membership (10TPP on as i purchased an extra home leg ticket)

Yeah I know. Just wondering how jam sandwich has 2 when he says he goes to a few games... not an ST holder 

2 minutes ago, Chardron said:

Yeah I know. Just wondering how jam sandwich has 2 when he says he goes to a few games... not an ST holder 

I presume his client id that he purchases the tickets is different from his foundation

he could have 50/75/100 TPP on his normal one which will guarantee home a home leg ticket, and the foundation guarantees another

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

I presume his client id that he purchases the tickets is different from his foundation

he could have 50/75/100 TPP on his normal one which will guarantee home a home leg ticket, and the foundation guarantees another

That's why I'm asking how he's ended up with 2 ID's because my foundation is the same client ID as the normal one I buy tickets with.

@Shudavknown confirmed above that he only has one ID too and that's how the club do it with everybody.