Confidence is shot

13 minutes ago, vulva said:

And we can't blame the ref this week. He's given us everything. 

Well he didn't get owt wrong as far as I could see. Should've been better with the free kicks that he did give us and been a bit more creative with them. Can't expect to beat a side like Leeds in the air straight from the cross

Been working this morning listened to end of first half until the end on the car radio. Sounds like we pressed in the second half but no cutting edge. Commentators kept mentioning only one shot on target from Wednesday and that was the penalty !  Didn't sound like Leeds caused any real threat after they scored. We really need a good attacking display against Norwich next week and then  Burton a few days later. Really disappointed as I thought the  second half performance against Brentford showed urgency even if it was ultimately unsuccessful against a keeper having a great game. Not the time to doubt Carlos's position but do feel he is unsure about his best starting eleven and whoever he plays he needs to encourage the players to up the tempo and have a real go as Norwich will be well organised and hard to break down if we play our usual slow game.

Finally I really really don't like losing  to Leeds !!!!

Edited by Tarringtonowl