14,000 season tickets

A family ticket (2 adults 2 kids or 1 adult 3 kids) to Cineworld on a Saturday afternoon is £30.16

Is there a big difference between 2D, 3D and 4DX? I'm interested to see and then apply each as say Kop, North, South. Just to see how big a difference football is from other activities

To be fair to the club they do have special offers on for families wishing to attend matches which work out cheaper than buying individual tickets. Not sure if they have these on every match but sure they had them for some games at the start of the season

Did they you see I don't know mate? When I look at the site it shows me two or three games in advance so can't plan to attend if these offers are further away unless istumble across it.

Did they you see I don't know mate? When I look at the site it shows me two or three games in advance so can't plan to attend if these offers are further away unless istumble across it.

Just about to enter my church, shouldn't you be out on that family trip you planned 3 months ago

😀

Just about to enter my church, shouldn't you be out on that family trip you planned 3 months ago

😀

Just back mate see the other thread. Only cost £28 too.

I wasn't looking for a game until early March though so today wouldn't have mattered we were already planned up so is my March now.

Edited by kidc77