Linesman's in front of North today

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

South Stand's fast becoming the rowdy end.

Fully agree mate, i heard last week some bloke came out the toilets without using the hand dryers in the south! craaaaazy

I wish some people would learn the new Offside rule properly. A team can have 5 people in an obvious 'offside Position' but they do not become offside untl they attempt to play the ball, or are deemed to be interfering with play. This means that the linesman often raises his flag later than many people consider

, and in doing this is quite correct.

I wish some people would learn the new Offside rule properly. A team can have 5 people in an obvious 'offside Position' but they do not become offside untl they attempt to play the ball, or are deemed to be interfering with play. This means that the linesman often raises his flag later than many people consider

Ok

When the man recieving the ball is clearly offside it is still offside despite the change in rule. That rule has not changed since the rule was originally invented.