Jamie mackie

Guest Leapylee11

Guest Mayhem

He has scored 10 league goals in a season once.

And that was in the Conference.

No thanks.

I hear what you're saying Ed - however, he is a better option than some we have? don't you think?

I hear what you're saying Ed - however, he is a better option than some we have? don't you think?

I get what you are saying and he is a bit better than some of our options but he will have no re-sale value and he's hardly standout. Personally I'm hoping for better but we will have to wait and see what cash we have to spend.

Guest Mayhem

I get what you are saying and he is a bit better than some of our options but he will have no re-sale value and he's hardly standout. Personally I'm hoping for better but we will have to wait and see what cash we have to spend.I th

I see many Scots who have thrived in the Championship and Premier, it just so happens that May has been slow for goals - hovever I believe he will be a star, be it with us or another team.

Guest Mayhem

Mackie to fire us to promotion... Are you serious?

I hope I beat guru to saying "we can (MUST!) do better".

To be fair, Mackie is a hard-working midfielder. Good as he is, we need a Jordan Rhodes to do the business.

Mackie to fire us to promotion... Are you serious?

I hope I beat guru to saying "we can (MUST!) do better".

Yes, but only just Stayed down after the Bournemouth game to watch the cricket, but yes you're right, of course we must do better, and I believe we will