South West OWLS

Guest Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

cant remember what its called...railway inn/!?! wont be hard for people to find if getting a train would it!!not sure havent decided when im travelling down...prob get there for bout 6ish, get a few inside me b4 the game...gunna need it i think!! also have to find out when the other person coming finishes uni that day to sort out train times.what time u getting down there??

aiming for 6ish too. Was going on the train but now getting a lift from a fellow wednesdayite here in Weston which is great :-) I

Guest smitbot

cant remember what its called...railway inn/!?! wont be hard for people to find if getting a train would it!!not sure havent decided when im travelling down...prob get there for bout 6ish, get a few inside me b4 the game...gunna need it i think!! also have to find out when the other person coming finishes uni that day to sort out train times.what time u getting down there??

hahaha a few sincsy i think every1 that knows you knows that it will be a heavy session again lol

Guest sincsy_legend

aiming for 6ish too. Was going on the train but now getting a lift from a fellow wednesdayite here in Weston which is great :-) I

you from weston super mare?!?! funny if you are as the girl who i know from uni who is a wednesday fan is from there!!

hahaha a few sincsy i think every1 that knows you knows that it will be a heavy session again lol

Dunno what you thinking Pat...i dont drink!!

Guest Pickle66

I've only been down here 17months, lived all over the place. Am originally from Sheffield.A few beers or six sounds good to me. You going Smitbot? Also do i have your email address - think i do but if not send it me to the addy shown on here - i will be sending out the newsletter very shortly.... woo hoo

Guest sincsy_legend

I've only been down here 17months, lived all over the place. Am originally from Sheffield.A few beers or six sounds good to me. You going Smitbot? Also do i have your email address - think i do but if not send it me to the addy shown on here - i will be sending out the newsletter very shortly.... woo hoo

well fair few of us will be meeting in that pub, smitbot is called pat...had the joy of going to college with him, im sure if u put in newsletter for everyone to meet at that pub, shud be a fair few of us....with any luck!!

Guest smitbot

Alrite pickle and sincsy yeh my names Chris but my m8s call me pat among other things long story , hope to make it to the pub before the reading game meet up with some of the other southern owls should be gud although im a bit of a light weight compared to most unfortunatlyI dnt think i will b able to meet the target of six beers otherwise i wont make it to the match . If you just send me info via e-mail that be great my e-mail address is C.SmithJ@hotmail.co.uk (this is my new address by the way sincsy as my other one was kindly terminated by winchester uni) Look forward to meeting you Pickle and other southern owls

Guest Pickle66

Change of email address for Southern Owls Supporters ( sOs )

Set up one especially for the group now so please email articles for the November newsletter to

southernOWLSsupporters@hotmail.co.uk

Octobers newsletter being the first one will be out next week - look forward to the Match report from Plymouth, photos from the day and more

If you want to receive the newsletter please email me and I will add you to the distribution list

Karen

Edited by Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

Hello allWas anyone at the game last night and if so want to do a match report for tomorrow for the newsletter?I was there but haven't got my head around the game yet lol JW if you read this are you at your Caf on Thursday / Friday evening - need your help if you can to check it over before i issue it?????Norwich game - at least one of us is going to the game Saturday (I am not) so if you want to write a report / view of the day please do so :-) Would be greatfully received. K

Guest Pickle66
Change of email address for Southern Owls Supporters ( sOs )

PLEASE NOTE

Apologies all for any inconvenience........

This new email now appears not to be working (seems someone has tried to change the password amongst other things) so can you please forward anything you might have already sent to swfc_owls66@yahoo.co.uk until further notice.

Karen

Guest Pickle66

READING GAME - MEET....................Second meet of the Southern (South West) OWLS will be at the Pub ( i have no idea what its called just walk in and take no notice of the name sorry ) adjoining Reading train station. If you follow the signs for the taxi/buses you will see the pub on your right as you come out of the station doors. I am assured we are allowed in there but if not then Yates Wine Lodge on Friar Street should be a good bet.The no 79 (i think) goes to and from the ground, from the bus stops outside the pub, or a taxi so no one has to walk the 3 miles to the ground :-)Hoping Matt brings along some flag or other, that will show you who we are amongst the crowd, failing that email me at ring/text me on 07863 232936. Newsletter will be out tomorrow - Monday 31st October.Up the OwlsKaren

Guest Pickle66

the newsletter is out and sent to those who emailed me. If i missed you off the distribution please send an email to the yahoo web address or PM me on here.Thanks, and see those who are going to Reading tomorrow in the pub. Night all.

Guest Pickle66

Hi All,Well the newsletter is out, and hopefully you have had time to read it. Feel free to provide feedback and / or articles for the next one. There will be some additional items added, and in particular i am looking to get some memory articles - best / worst game, travel adventures to games, etcDidn't manage to meet up with anyone apart from Matt at Reading so those who said they were going, no idea if you did but would be good to get your views on the game. Traffic was a mare getting in and out so maybe people didn't make the Pub at Reading Station? I won't be at the game on saturday so if someone wants to provide their view of the day / game that would be great.Is anyone travelling up to Hillsbro' for the Plymouth game? Do we want a rendevous before hand?

Guest boz-owl

2 New members from South West Owls turned up and Joined Wednesdayite yesterday at the pre - match bar . :bigemo_harabe_net-92: Thanks Karen .

Guest Pickle66

2 New members from South West Owls turned up and Joined Wednesdayite yesterday at the pre - match bar . :bigemo_harabe_net-92: Thanks Karen .

No problemo :-) I think it was Matt who i was with at Reading wasn't it, and his mate? If not then even better that others are turning up.I was in Ireland but will be up for the Plymouth and the Stoke games so will grace you with my presence lolHere the game was a bit bad yesterday and i didn't realise we had a loanee goalie either as i flew out Friday afternoon so just catching up on everything now.

Guest Pickle66

Are you wanting to contribute to the second newsletter? It will be in a much better format honest boys and girls. If so, can i have your articles by Sunday 27th November please

Meets

Anyone going to Watford apart from myself, Matt and Nicholas? We will be meeting in the

The Moon Under the Water, 44 High Street.

This is a great JD Wetherspoons pub serving a full menu of food from 10am.

Vicarage Road is only a 5-10 minute walk i believe - am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Home games against Plymouth and Stoke

Why not pop along to the Wednesdayite lounge and introduce yourselves. You will be made very welcome.

I won't be at the Plymouth game as now in London for the day and my workshop doesn't finish in time for me to get the train, but i will be at the Stoke game and in the lounge before the game.

If anyone is going up to Hillsbrough that Saturday and wants to meet up let me know.

Guest Pickle66

Why not pop along to the Wednesdayite lounge and introduce yourselves. You will be made very welcome.ER NO THANKS!!!

I wasnt telling you to go, it was a suggestion.