South West OWLS

Guest Pickle66

Guest Infamouszigg

Are you wanting to contribute to the second newsletter? It will be in a much better format honest boys and girls. If so, can i have your articles by Sunday 27th November please

Meets

Anyone going to Watford apart from myself, Matt and Nicholas? We will be meeting in the

The Moon Under the Water, 44 High Street.

This is a great JD Wetherspoons pub serving a full menu of food from 10am.

Vicarage Road is only a 5-10 minute walk i believe - am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Home games against Plymouth and Stoke

Why not pop along to the Wednesdayite lounge and introduce yourselves. You will be made very welcome.

I won't be at the Plymouth game as now in London for the day and my workshop doesn't finish in time for me to get the train, but i will be at the Stoke game and in the lounge before the game.

If anyone is going up to Hillsbrough that Saturday and wants to meet up let me know.

Karen,

Never got a copy of your first news letter, don't tell me you'd forgot?

:bigemo_harabe_net-89:

Guest Pickle66

I did, sorry...... will send you the new one seeing as you want to steal my ideas rofl Anyhow anyone who is going to be at Watford and wants to meet in the pub prior to the game, text me on 07863 232936We will be there........

Guest Infamouszigg

I did, sorry...... will send you the new one seeing as you want to steal my ideas rofl Cut me and do i not bleed?You say steal I say share. Your glass half full / half empty? Anyhow anyone who is going to be at Watford and wants to meet in the pub prior to the game, text me on 07863 232936We will be there........

:bigemo_harabe_net-92:

Guest Pickle66

Hello all,

Does anyone have anything to contribute to the newsletter? Anyone going tomorrow want to provide me with a match report / view of the day please??

Next meet: Ipswich Home game, 17th December.

Contact me if you want to meet up.

Anyone going to Hull, and want to meet up with others then add the details on here.

I would love to get a newsletter out before Christmas but so far no articles from anyone.

UP THE OWLS

Karen

Guest Pickle66

Well, i haven't received a single item for the newsletter so unfortunately unless you get your articles to me by Wednesday 22nd December I can't publish anything............. maybe my first attempt was far worse than i thought it was lol

Guest Pickle66

Merry Christams Jezek and to all other SW OWLS I was thinking about going to Burnley but have decided against it as didn't want to go on my own - will be at Hillsbrough on Wednesday night though.Not sure if anyone else will be going or not, am sure they will post on here if they are :-)

Guest Pickle66

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALLA great win to start off 2006 (even though i didn't get today). For those who went up to Hillsbrough hope you had a great time, I am bouncin :-)So how about some articles, thoughts on how the first half of the season went - was it what you expected, were you disappointed? In fact anything you want to contribute would be well received.I really want to put out another newsletter to you all this month, so come on live up to your promises and send me some articles to add to it please ..................UP THE OWLS

Guest Pickle66

Anyone going to the following games:Tomorrow Leicester at home 14th JanLuton at home 31st Jan (poss cos its a Tuesday night and a pain in the backside for me to get up in time)Palace at home on 11th FebCoventry away 15th FebUtd at home 18th FebSouthampton away 25th FebCardiff away 4th MarchLet me know cos it would be good to meet up with people again :)NO NEWSLETTER issued as NO ARTICLES provided sorry.Will send out a page of my thoughts, and places to meet up at games this coming week

Guest mitchell

awwww you put your mobile number on the 'netyoull get weirdos ringing you at 3.58ammmm look at the time.....

Edited by mitchell

Guest Infamouszigg

awwww you put your mobile number on the 'netyoull get weirdos ringing you at 3.58ammmm look at the time.....

Whats the world coming too when your surfing the net at 3.58am?? !!At least those exiled Owls who live abroad have a reasonable excuse.May be you should start an exiled Barnsley Owls thread and see if you get any takers!Still keep up the good work elsewhere. :clap: We see you haven't gate crashed the Midlands Owls section yet though! :doh: :yahoo: ;-)

Guest Pickle66

Who put their mobile on - me? Just got back from Hillsbro, did it there and back on the train in one day, not sure i want to do it again lol

Guest mitchell

i had sleeping issues i feel asleep drunk at half eight and woke up at eleven thirty, i didnt get back to sleep till 10.30 am :cry:barnsley owls, pfffft, they are already big and dont need me, besides im s6 now :yahoo:

Guest Pickle66

Is anyone going to the Coventry game and passing Weston-super-Mare or Bristol on the way back? I would love to go, but there are no trains back so thought I would be cheeky and see if anyone passing this way

Guest Pickle66

Right boys and girls.........It is nearly time for another NEWSLETTER - Yes one will be published next week. I have articles from the Leeds and Milwall games and will have one from the UTD game on Saturday.If you want to provide me with any others in time for next weeks publication (don't mind if receive reviews from others on the Utd game) or in fact anything you want to write about is most welcome - i.e What's it like being in ExilePlease send to swfc_owls66@yahoo.co.uk Thank youKaren

Anyone going to the following games:Tomorrow Leicester at home 14th JanLuton at home 31st Jan (poss cos its a Tuesday night and a pain in the backside for me to get up in time)Palace at home on 11th FebCoventry away 15th FebUtd at home 18th FebSouthampton away 25th FebCardiff away 4th MarchLet me know cos it would be good to meet up with people again :)NO NEWSLETTER issued as NO ARTICLES provided sorry.Will send out a page of my thoughts, and places to meet up at games this coming week

I will be at the Southampton game. Know any pub's for away support to meet

Guest Pickle66

I will be at the Southampton game. Know any pub's for away support to meet

Hiya, I don't know sorry. Long time since i lived that way and things have changed alot. Ocean Village isn't far from the ground and that has eating places in it.

Just looked on London Owls site and they recommend

The Victory, Grenville House, Nelson Gate Southampton SO15 1GQ. Situated opposited Southampton railway station. A selection of beers from the Hall and Woodhouse brewers are available along with a range of food from the menu. St Mary's is approximately a mile and a half from the pub.