South West OWLS

Guest Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

WHo's going to Southampton??????Anyone from the South West OWLS or not or am i likely to be on my own again? May decide not to go if thats the case

Guest Pickle66

Sorry Bristolowl, didn't see your post yesterday (3/3)when i logged on, no idea why...Anyhow yes I went, did you ?See you are a new person, are you interested in the SoS - Newsletter? If so PM me with your email address and I will add you to the list, one will be out next week. SoS if you don't know stands for Southern OWls Supporters - though SoS would be more apt just now lolIf you went today, what did you think?

Guest Dave_Owl

Southern Owl here, from the small town of Trowbridge in Wiltshire, which counts another 6 Wednesdayites barring me from this very place!!!!!!Pushed for time as i have to be getting a 7:20odd train tomorrow morning, but do add me to the list!

Guest Pickle66

I went up to Hillsbro yesterday came back this morning, got an early train than intended cos i didn't want to get snowed in lolHello Dave Owl too, will add you to the list if you send me a PM on here with your email address, same with you Bristol Owl if i don't already have yours.Not sure if i am going to the Wolves game, but definately going to Crewe.

Guest bristolowl

I went up to Hillsbro yesterday came back this morning, got an early train than intended cos i didn't want to get snowed in lolHello Dave Owl too, will add you to the list if you send me a PM on here with your email address, same with you Bristol Owl if i don't already have yours.Not sure if i am going to the Wolves game, but definately going to Crewe.

yep going crewe too.

Guest Pickle66

cool maybe we should meet at Bristol then, have an official SoS meet up - not been one of those since Reading away

Guest Infamouszigg

Pickle,Having surfed this site earlier in the week, I'm sure there is another Wednesdyite in Weston-Supermare, I think his name is Jon, you may already know of him, but every little helps!Keep up the good work with S.O.S.Infamous ZiggMidlands Owl.

Guest Pickle66

yeh Jon runs the internet cafe for starters lol. Also a guy who works at the printers is a wednesdayite, and sometimes an ex Derby owl who lives down here logs on too - Matt who i travelled to Plymouth, Watford and Reading with.......he has fallen off the face of the earth just now so take it he is still loved up lol

Guest southern fairy

PickleDue to major commitments with work, i'm sorry i haven't had the time to write in the southern owls stuffI'll write a day at Hillsborough after the Preston game

Guest Pickle66
Pickle

Due to major commitments with work, i'm sorry i haven't had the time to write in the southern owls stuff

I'll write a day at Hillsborough after the Preston game

[/quote

]

Cool, that would be great as I am not going up on Saturday - working away in the week so need a weekend at home, I went to Cardiff and up last weekend for the game, need a rest now lol

Send it to the swfc_owls66@yahoo.co.uk email please when you have done it. If you are thinking of doing by the end of next week, I will hang on before issuing the next newsletter. If you have any photos from games too they are most welcome.

Cheers

K

Guest diltonowl

mmm not quite sure if this will work as it's obviously my first post, here goes anyway.i know the season has finished but i travel up to S6 probably every other month dependant on work but always looking to share a lift, i'm based in Dilton Marsh just outside of Westbury/Warminster hope to hear from anyone .... will check back in a few days time.Mike

Guest Infamouszigg

Keep up the good working Pickle66,You are doing a sterling job down South.U.T.O'sW.T.I.D.Cheers'The Midlands Owls'ps,Where abouts did you go drinking on Sunday (Derby)?

Guest Pickle66

HiyaWe booked breakfast in the Crown and Cushion, got there just before 11 and couldn't get in.We didnt know where else to go to and the police just advised us to go to the one near the ground - Harvester or what ever it was..... so we did. Was a good atmosphere and we ate, and more importantly Joseph enjoyed himself :-)Forgot to get a programme, so need to try and sort that out - reckon they will have any left cos I want two if i can get them?Renewing the season tickets too but well hacked off that they have scrapped the direct debit scheme - more annoying that they chose not to say anything, as I wanted to buy an additional adult ticket, and not sure i can warrant forking out £700 plus in one fell swoop! Dedicated but not stupid lolHows life in the midlands?K

Guest Infamouszigg

HiyaWe booked breakfast in the Crown and Cushion, got there just before 11 and couldn't get in.We didnt know where else to go to and the police just advised us to go to the one near the ground - Harvester or what ever it was..... so we did. Was a good atmosphere and we ate, and more importantly Joseph enjoyed himself :-)Forgot to get a programme, so need to try and sort that out - reckon they will have any left cos I want two if i can get them?Renewing the season tickets too but well hacked off that they have scrapped the direct debit scheme - more annoying that they chose not to say anything, as I wanted to buy an additional adult ticket, and not sure i can warrant forking out £700 plus in one fell swoop! Dedicated but not stupid lolHows life in the midlands?K

We are well 'K'Living and working in our area it means a lot that we beat the sheep last sunday.Usually I travel down via train to work in Burton with a couple of sheep, but surprise, surprise a no show on the train on Tuesday. At work it appeared that my office was the home to a leper colony, as no-one with an allegiance to Derby came near me all day, blody bliss.My lads football season finished on the sunday morning, at the Racecourse, Derby (finished second!), so was a bit of a rush getting down to the Navigation Pub to distribute the tickets for the Midlands Owls.Next up on the Wednesday front looks like Burton Albion away and you have probably seen on our Midlands thread we look like being out in force for this one! (may be ten of us!!!)Take careInfamous