Shawlane aquaforce vs sheffield Wednesday

8th sept, 7 o'clock kick off, ALL proceeds to Weston park hospital, show me yer money

8th sept, 7 o'clock kick off, ALL proceeds to Weston park hospital, show me yer money

I'm on it pal come Tuesday, I've been away for 7 days so I'm getting in touch with them, getting in touch with radio sheffield as well to pick up the story.

Guest Deleted member

Cool I know the lads at the supporters club are keen to promote it but need something tangible to point people towards

Will definitely try and get to this one, may not be possible but I'll make a donation anyway.

PS. Interesting and slightly pointless aside - as I was unable to attend the Middlesbrough game today I ended up in Stockport watching my second team Bradford park avenue. We were getting battered, 2-0 down and should have been more, until we brought a lad on called Frost, who changed the game, full of energy, pace and attacking intent. When he bagged a goal, I asked my mate who I go with to avenue games where we got him from, and it turns out he came from shawlane aquaforce. Made the 4 division step up look easy, if all shawlane players are that good it'll be a cracker. Thank you for staying awake (and those who are still awake, we lost 3-1 in the end lol )