First two goal and celebrations as seen from the away end ( videos)

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Ipswich at home this season i ended up near Tango and he made a shocking game worse with his grunting and strange noises it was unberable if i hadnt had a free ticket i wud have wanted my money back 

he needs his tongue removing asap 

Guest Fedor

Good childish response!!!

What b3llend you are!!!

wee wee tail

Poor and utter ball bag!!! Not so sure you would be so brave face to face

Not really sure what your points are or what there trying to prove other than the fact your a w@nker

Guest Fedor

Ipswich at home this season i ended up near Tango and he made a shocking game worse with his grunting and strange noises it was unberable if i hadnt had a free ticket i wud have wanted my money back 

he needs his tongue removing asap

Listen to the top video.

As soon as the ole ole dong dies down you can hear Tango "creating an atmosphere".

Who would want to listen to that sll game.

Is Tango's real name Jack by the way?

Listen to the top video.

As soon as the ole ole dong dies down you can hear Tango "creating an atmosphere".

Who would want to listen to that sll game.

Is Tango's real name Jack by the way?

The only thing you create is a bad image for yourself pal... "Look at me I've got a bold head and big arms full of water" just a gutless bully!!!

Guest Fedor

The only thing you create is a bad image for yourself pal... "Look at me I've got a bold head and big arms full of water" just a gutless bully!!!

What a bizarre comment. Bold head and arms full of water ? Very strange.

As for gutless bully, You were the one who offered me out on here but won't back it up.

What a bizarre comment. Bold head and arms full of water ? Very strange.

As for gutless bully, You were the one who offered me out on here but won't back it up.

How was me saying I bet you wouldn't be so brave face to face, in any way "offering you out" deluded as well as self obsessed!!! You have many qualities fedor....honest. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to back anything up!!!

Guest Fedor

Poor and utter ball bag!!! Not so sure you would be so brave face to face

I think we all know what you meant by this.

Guest wilyfox

maybe there should be an owlstalk fight club to sort out all the hatred on here. full of quality kung fu of course...

tumblr_lc8ihjOeuz1qbs4q4o1_500.gif

I think we all know what you meant by this.

Its pretty obvious what it meant isn't it?? It meant that I think your a ball bag!! Simple really you don't have to be as thick as me to understand that.

Oh and by the way...this is my opinion and if you are in doubt arms, its a forum that is open to opinions!! (read your earlier post for clarification)

Guest Fedor

Its pretty obvious what it meant isn't it?? It meant that I think your a ball bag!! Simple really you don't have to be as thick as me to understand that.

Oh and by the way...this is my opinion and if you are in doubt arms, its a forum that is open to opinions!! (read your earlier post for clarification)

Listening to ICOs video and seeing you rant on here I am even more convinced you are Tango.

Kwissy Kwissy Maguire, come on everyone join in.

Wait for more profanities from your potty mouth.

Which you wouldn't say to my face.

Listening to ICOs video and seeing you rant on here I am even more convinced you are Tango.

Kwissy Kwissy Maguire, come on everyone join in.

Wait for more profanities from your potty mouth.

Which you wouldn't say to my face.

You really are boring me!!! I'm signing out for the night cos your a knobber n I have better things to do...like pooing in my hands and clapping...you know the exciting things in life!!!

Grow up you thrower!!!

We get it. He's your mate.

But he's obviously a bad egg. Look at your video for the evidence.

I'm very indifferent to Tango, he's just a fan like anyone else.

But tbf, I've seen quite a few Forest fans in Facebook praising that fat bald bloke, everything the forest fans threw at him he took in good spirits and just wobbled his belly at them.

Guest Fedor

You really are boring me!!! I'm signing out for the night cos your a knobber n I have better things to do...like pooing in my hands and clapping...you know the exciting things in life!!!

Grow up you lobber!!!

Say's the keyboard warrior who just calls everyone rude names.

Guest Fedor

Pot...kettle...black & Glass...houses...stones

All spring to mind in some sort of order old lad!!!

Thought you'd logged out for the night Tango?