First two goal and celebrations as seen from the away end ( videos)

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

nowt to pay for ?, boring end to the season ?,  I for one thoroughly enjoyed the game last night.

Guest intercity0wl

Notice Tango only interested in goading away fans rather than celebrating.

Can only comment re the first half when he was in my vicinity, constant Vocal support combined with some banter with away supporters, made it  a bit like a football match  to be honest.

Guest Fedor

Can only comment re the first half when he was in my vicinity, constant Vocal support combined with some banter with away supporters, made it  a bit like a football match  to be honest.

We get it. He's your mate.

But he's obviously a bad egg. Look at your video for the evidence.

Guest intercity0wl

We get it. He's your mate.

But he's obviously a bad egg. Look at your video for the evidence.

Hardly a mate, say hi as we pass every game, no need to look at any video for any evidence,  he supported his team with no problem from what i saw, i have a few vids of one or two of ours on the concourse last night that some might consider bad eggs.

Its all a matter what you expect from a football supporters, its a strange place is a football ground, especially when a few beers have been consumed, but that to me is what makes it a truly unique place full of unique folk, and long may it continue.

If i may say so you come across as someone who is very anti Atmosphere inside a football arena, ,Anti Ultra's anti Band, anti Tango ect ect, hence your comment on a thread highlighting a coupe of goals and the following celebrations from Traveling supporters.

Maybe you should just enjoy that aspect, and stop snipping at 1,800 supporters and Tango, who are at that moment having a Ball, and taking a very noisy, but peaceful P*ss take out of the opposition supporters,

Guest Fedor

Hardly a mate, say hi as we pass every game, no need to look at any video for any evidence,  he supported his team with no problem from what i saw, i have a few vids of one or two of ours on the concourse last night that some might consider bad eggs.

Its all a matter what you expect from a football supporters, its a strange place is a football ground, especially when a few beers have been consumed, but that to me is what makes it a truly unique place full of unique folk, and long may it continue.

If i may say so you come across as someone who is very anti Atmosphere inside a football arena, ,Anti Ultra's anti Band, anti Tango ect ect, hence your comment on a thread highlighting a coupe of goals and the following celebrations from Traveling supporters.

Maybe you should just enjoy that aspect, and stop snipping at 1,800 supporters and Tango, who are at that moment having a Ball, and taking a very noisy, but peaceful P*ss take out of the opposition supporters,

I love a good atmosphere at the footy.

The Ultras, Tango and the band have not been responsible for it ever though have they?

Guest Big Guns

Can only comment re the first half when he was in my vicinity, constant Vocal support combined with some banter with away supporters, made it a bit like a football match to be honest.

You mean them strange grunting weird noises he makes

Guest Fedor

You mean them strange grunting weird noises he makes

You can hear him on the video.

Starts grunting/singing a song and nobody ever joins in.

It's like that all the time but apparently he creates an atmosphere.